Timeless, elegant imagery
Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime occasion that you will remember fondly for many years to come. The fine art style is timeless, and creates images that you'll love looking back on throughout lives together. It is an absolute pleasure to capture memories for couples and their families.
I work with you from the moment your enquire to the day you receive your album and beyond. Getting to know each other before your wedding day allows me to capture even more beautiful, intimate moments, and create images that truly reflect your unique relationship.
Full day wedding coverage starts from £1600.
If you'd like a copy of my investment folio, please get in touch.
Everyday love is a wonderful thing that deserves to be captured and cherished! Whether you're planning a proposal, welcoming a new family member, or simply want to update the prints you have on the wall, I'd love to hear from you.
If you'd like to book a shoot, but you're not quite sure where to have it, I'd be happy to suggest some locations and we can work together to find somewhere that's perfect for what you have in mind.
Lifestyle collections are available from £220. Get in touch if you'd like a copy of my investment folio.
01. Let's meet. An initial call is a wonderful opportunity to get to know each other a little more. It gives you an opportunity to ask any questions you might have and confirm that I'm the right photographer for you. Being comfortable around your wedding photographer is so important. It's for this reason that we always arrange a time to speak before you book.
02. Booking. Once we've spoken, and you've decided you'd like me to capture your wedding, I'll send over the paperwork to confirm your booking.
03. Keep in touch. We’ll continue to keep in touch between booking and your wedding day. This includes working together to create a timeline that ensures we have time to capture all of the images you'd like, without it either feeling rushed or taking over the day. If you've chosen to book a wedding planner, I'll keep in touch with them to understand the plans for your wedding day too.
04. Let's shoot. By the time your day arrives, we'll have a clear timeline in place. I'll capture your wedding day in all its beauty, while you focus on savouring the day as it unfolds.
05. Your images. I’ll send you a handful of images within 48 hours, so that you can relive your day and share your excitement with friends and family. You’ll then receive your full gallery within 8 weeks.
06. Albums and prints. Once you’ve taken some time to look through your images, we can get together to design any albums and prints you’d like. I work with two fantastic companies to provide albums and prints that will stand the test of time.